Thursday, November 30, 2006

congrates!

the story started like this..

i didnt make any progress on my task @ work. ended up having love-hate relationship with EMC. grrr!

that guy keeps harrassing me. note : present tense, coz i know he´ll do it again 2moro. dude, i cant focus. so plssss... leave me alone!!!

otw back from work, nyaris² nk kena langgar. her fault ok. buta ke? i know i'm petite ;p, but my bike is not, ok.

so..
the moment i stepped into my appartment, i said to myself.. today is ur unlucky day! :(

but then.. i was wrong. today isnt my unlucky day. i had a bad day... just to come home to a very very great news!!! abg will start his internship next monday! yay!! fuhhh lega. congrates dear!

and i'm still smiling..

4 comments:

fadh said...

i envy u guys :p
sweeetnyeee!!

fmz said...

fadh,
nk envy ape nye.
ur time will come. ;)
btw, xtau lak ko ade blog. sesenyap ekk. ;)

p/s: jemput aku g wedding ko tau. aku lak jd camerawoman :D

fadh said...

hehe.tried for few months before finally think that i'm ready for the others to read my thoughts. I'll be linking your blog to mine ok. Do drop by a leave a comment! :)

Mesti jemput punya la! jgn risau. But i guess it will be after you guys ada first born kot.hehe.got a long way to go bebeh.

fmz said...

fadh,
link jgn x link.
sure ke long way?
pejam celik, dh beranak pinak dh. huhu ;P