Monday, January 8, 2007

alhamdulillah..

akhirnya.. i moved one step ahead in my life!
what i did, let it remain a secret for now.
dah lama aku nk buat benda ni... tp hanya tinggal harapan je.
hari ni..
angin xde, ribut xde..
i did it!!
it's nothing big, but enough to make me proud of myself.
even my hubby was shocked.
and then.. being him...
he encouraged me more, told me how proud he is of me..
told me he loves me even more for what i did..

i'm on top of the world!!!
and..
always wanna be...
Ya Allah, semoga aku mampu istiqamah.. Ameen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh ehh..main usik2 pulak farr ni.bgtau je what u did.at least to me!hehe..

anyway,for whatever u've done today (or is it yesterday?),congrats!

fmz said...

thx auni,,
dis is y i lap u.
u know how to make me smile, bebeh!

fadh said...

ameen!
mudah-mudahan..