Thursday, April 26, 2007

alhamdulillah

syukur sesgt. evrything went well 2day. lega.

meeting went well.
awal2 tu aku senyap jek. sbb byk sgt mulut nk berckp.
towards the end tu baru dpt suarakan rasa hati. haha.
it feels gr8 when what u said makes some difference.


they changed their mind. thank God!
it's going 2 be a fully STEP7 programm after all.
kind of creepy pun ada.
it's like they were right next to me when i was lying on my bed last nite, used their psychic power to read my mind. :p


aufbau dh di test.
no failure.
yay!
seldom case, bak kata prof.
selalunye mesti ade salah sana cni.
*tgh bangga ngan diri sendiri*
malu jugak ngan diri sendiri sbb tutup mata & telinga dgn gigih nya ms nk switch on power supply. takut meletop. haha. obviously i wasnt the one yg meng'ON' kan bendalah tu. thx to mr mattheis, again. ish, baik hati la mamat ni. in return, i helped him with his task. yup, believe it or not, farr membantu lab engineer. *bangga lagi* i did mention 2day is my lucky day, didnt i? ;p


note : it's a PLUS point for a guy if he allows others to help once in a while. kan?


esok pagi meeting lg. no sigh on this one.
i called my supervisor myself to set-up this meeting.
we'll discuss about our my future.
plsss, feed me with great news. ONLY great news, por favor!



cant wait for sunday!
a friend will come over. mayb.
hubby too. insya-Allah.
bbq with all the saar ppl, that i miss sooo damn much.
why why why? i cant answer that either.
does it matter??


girl,
i think i can forgive u.
rephrase.
i forgave u.
and pls.. jgn biar pisang berbuah 2x.


i've been working really hard these past few days.
gonna reward myself a pair of sunglasses.
nekad. nekad.
kalau ada org nk sponsor, i'll luv u even more. *hint utk abg ;p*

No comments: