Sunday, July 1, 2007

fantastic bombastic weekend!

(1) abg came wif a lil present.. to say he's sorry (why eh??). i bet u guys hv never received a present like this be4.

PETAI!!!! my favourite! yummy!!


(2) he brought me out 4 a movie-date. who says it's only a bf/gf-thing??


live free or die hard!


great movie dgn org jahat yg ensem ;p, i tell u. go watch it urselves.


next is transformers kan abg kan??


(3) i crowned myself the newly-born milk lover.. and by milk, i mean this one. just this one (for the time being).


weihenstephanku!!

abg perli "eceh.. nk minum yg mahal aje!". well,, better than nothing. rasa dia lain, which i can bear. honestly, i really dont know how to express my thanks to my dearest hubby, who has been worrying about my health more than i do and introduced this weihenstephan to me. and to my yet-to-be-born-children,, umi does this mainly 4 you. we just want you to be born healthy and of course cute mcm ur umi&abah. ;p

p/s : i'm not pregnant.


(4) lyana (en ruzlan's daughter) msg-ed me, "abah x marah.. *blablabla*." phew lega. now that he knows about me&abg, he wont promote his daughter to him anymore. *eh, mesti la jeles* :))





*update*

(5) i bought him a good-luck-on-ur-first-day-at-work present and the best part is.. he likes it. of course la kan.. tgk la sape yg belikan ;p


external 2.5" hard-disk 160GB


tgk la nnti mane lg byk.. work-related thingy ke movies ;p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..mesti laa movie
nie mana tau nie? hmm hmm ;)

fmz said...

abg,
tau daaahh.
xpe.. leh tumpang sekaki.

elchal said...

ni nak wat kawen cepat2 nie.. hahaha

fmz said...

;p

F S said...

yg no3 tu saspen sungguh

fmz said...

FS,
tu yg boh p/s kt bwh tu. takut kang org pikir mcm2 plak ;p