Thursday, August 23, 2007

life's just not that into me *sigh*

i feel like a zombie. my back aches. i hv a running nose. sore throat on top of that. my DA isnt progressing. my supervisor keeps complaining. ini tak betul, itu tak cukup. grrrrr!!! my supposed-to-be-partner has been abandoning the project for a few weeks. he'll touch the laptop if and only if i'm absent. haha! more reason to be absent. we dont hv much time left. oh God! soooo stressful. i hvnt start applying for jobs. i dont know where/when to work. i hvnt finished ganti puasa (serves you well!! tangguh lagi next year ek.). i miss home sooo damn much. i miss my abah&mama. they've gone thru a lot lately. i miss my kaklong. i sooo wanna hug her right now. i miss lan&sha. i want to be there for them. take care of them. bond with them. i hv too much in mind. i wish minds are like harddisk, coz there's one thing that i really want to delete permanently from my mind. it doesnt just take up space in my mind (which i'm lack of right now), but already became a tumor. i cant focus. i cant think rationally. every single day i just cant wait 4 the day to end, so that i can forget the reality and doze off to sweet dreams (which normally werent that sweet *sigh*).